Friday 2 March 2012

Bow Down Before Mountains

There is something impressive about mountains. They are impressive in size of course, but it's more than that. They are impressive in beauty and they don't need to be able to speak to convince you of their majesty. They put you back down in your place. They make you humble as everything beautiful should.

I went ski-ing a couple of weeks ago and stayed in Les Arcs 2000 in France. Living right at the top of the mountain for a week made me re-realise the impressive beauty of nature. It's incredible and I know I take it for granted in my day to day life.

We can't all be surrounded by mountain peaks everyday, so here's a few photos of mine:








Something else that's impressive about them is you don't need a fancy camera to capture their impressiveness. Fab.

X


No comments:

Post a Comment