Wednesday 7 March 2012

Clothes Clothes Clothes

I've been super busy recently so this is a quick little post. One thing that's been occupying me recently is a vintage fashion sale me and a friend of mine have been organising called Frockshop. It's all for charity coz we're nice like that. Last night we had a fashion shoot giving tasters of what will be on sale next week (it's so soon!), I totally want to shotgun a pair of dungarees. It's about time they came back into fashion. Check out what's on offer.

You've gotta love a bit of vintage fashion. I stumbled across a blogger today called Miss Moss, who posted updated versions of outfits worn once upon a time by movie stars. Here's one of my favourites:



I am pretty much in love with this look. Here's another INCREDIBLE post by her to feed your eyes and satisfy (or intensify) your lust for clothes.

Excuse me whilst I go hide my debit card from myself.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment